Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Uses pomegranate molasses.
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate molasses
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup (made with 1 part water, 1 part sugar)
- Optional: use your finger to smear a thin coating of the pomegranate molasses on the rim of the glass; press the rim into a saucer of sugar.
- Fill a cocktail shaker ¾ full with ice.
- Add the vodka, pomegranate molasses, lemon juice, and simple syrup; shake vigorously to chill.
- Strain into the chilled prepared glass.