Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple, diced finely
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry, cut into matchsticks
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh mint, cut into thin ribbons
- 1 lime, juice of
- 4 teaspoons of pama pomegranate liqueur
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and set aside until ready to serve.
- If preparing several hours ahead, don't add pineapple until the last minute (enzymes will soften the other fruit).
Easy and refreshing salsa. Served it with enchiladas last night and this morning with pancakes! Thanks, CharlotteJ! Made for Aussie Kiwi Recipe Swap #72.