Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious salad dressing - use it any time. Pomegranate is a great antioxidant And tastes so good!
- 1 cup pomegranate syrup
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano (or other herb)
- Put all ingredients in a bottle or jar.
- Shake well.
- Will keep for 3 weeks when refrigerated.
I prepard a salad of spring greens with this lovely recipe that Nellabella posted. Salad is my favorite food in the food world, DH & I really loved the flavor. The combonation of the sweet pomme. syrup, dijon & vinegar gave it such a balanced taste. I used fresh oregano and chopped it very fine. I will definately make it again. Thank you Nellabella! Prepared for PAC Spring 2009