Recipe by Annisette
From VT July/Aug 2007 The four hours of cooking time is the time spent freezing the pomegranate juice until it's solid. There is no cooking involved. The 10 minute prep time is relative...depends on how much tequila you sip on the way to the blender....
- 1 1⁄2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice cubes
- 1⁄2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup tequila
- 1⁄4 cup orange liqueur, such as Cointreau
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Freeze pomegranate juice in and ice cube tray for 4 hours, or until the juice is solid.
- In a blender, add the frozen juice, 1 1/2 cups ice cubes, raspberries, tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, and sugar. Blend mixture until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.