1/4 Photos of Pomegranate Persimmon Salad With Warm Goat Cheese
Very tasty! Worth the work of getting the pomegranate seeds out. You can use fuyu persimmons crunchy or soft, we prefer them at least a little soft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil or 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 1Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- 2After salad ingredients are prepped, preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 3Form goat cheese into 1/2 oz. balls, top with freshly ground pepper, and roll in walnuts to coat. Place on a baking sheet.
- 4Assemble salad with greens, persimmons, pomegranate seeds, and basil.
- 5Just before serving, warm the goat cheese in the oven for about 3 minutes.
- 6Toss salad with dressing. Plate, carefully top with warm goat cheese, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pomegranate Persimmon Salad With Warm Goat Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.5
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 129.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 16.1 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: