This is a cool and refreshing snack/dessert that is sure to please. It will also give you a great antioxidant boost!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 354.88 ml fat free Greek yogurt
- 354.88 ml sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml cornstarch
- 236.59 ml pomegranate seeds
- 158.51 ml pomegranate juice
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 1Mix together Greek yogurt and pudding; set aside.
- 2Mix 2 tablespoons sugar with 2 teaspoons cornstarch in a small saucepan.
- 3Add pomegranate seeds, pomegranate juice and lemon juice; stir to combine.
- 4Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook, stirring, until syrupy, about 5 minutes.
- 5Transfer to a small bowl.
- 6In a large sauce pan, mix together oatmeal, salt, honey, and vegetable oil.
- 7Cook over medium heat, stirring often, for about 10 minutes.
- 8Add last three ingredients and continue cooking until toasted and granola appears to be drier. This time will vary.
- 9Spread out on cookie sheet and let cool.
- 10Portion out yogurt mixture into 5 parfait cups.
- 11Top each of them evenly with pomegranate compote and granola.
- 12Serve and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pomegranate Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.4
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 178.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 33.8 g
- Protein 7.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free vanilla pudding