Recipe by MizEmerilLagasse
This is a cool and refreshing snack/dessert that is sure to please. It will also give you a great antioxidant boost!
- 354.88 ml fat free Greek yogurt
- 354.88 ml sugar-free vanilla pudding
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml cornstarch
- 236.59 ml pomegranate seeds
- 158.51 ml pomegranate juice
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 236.59 ml old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1.23 ml salt
- 59.14 ml honey
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml shredded coconut (optional)
- 1 slivered almonds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together Greek yogurt and pudding; set aside.
- Mix 2 tablespoons sugar with 2 teaspoons cornstarch in a small saucepan.
- Add pomegranate seeds, pomegranate juice and lemon juice; stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook, stirring, until syrupy, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a small bowl.
- In a large sauce pan, mix together oatmeal, salt, honey, and vegetable oil.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring often, for about 10 minutes.
- Add last three ingredients and continue cooking until toasted and granola appears to be drier. This time will vary.
- Spread out on cookie sheet and let cool.
- Portion out yogurt mixture into 5 parfait cups.
- Top each of them evenly with pomegranate compote and granola.
- Serve and enjoy!