Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am in love with that juice place, where the drinks cost around 4 dollars to start. I'm about to move to MI, where it doesn't exist, and for the sake of my sanity, I decided to try and make my favorite drink from there, the Pomegranate Paradise. Since I figured it out, I haven't been back to the juice joint, and my kids ask for "Pajamba Juice" all the time for dessert.
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1⁄2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened frozen peach slices
- Put all ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass, and enjoy!
What a fab smoothie! I haven't made a smoothie w/o banana in a while, and this was refreshing, light, wonderfully flavored. Great invention- a keeper!!