The Wallaces's Note:
Posted for ZWT6: Middle Eastern. I think this sauce would go really well with beef or lamb.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except for the mint leaves in a medium saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil over high heat.
- 3Lower the heat and simmer until the liquid has reduced by two thirds, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- 4Strain the sauce through a fine-mesh strainer set over a bowl and stir in the mint.
- 5Keep covered and warm until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pomegranate Orange Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (754 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.0
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 465.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g