Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Posted for ZWT6: Middle Eastern. I think this sauce would go really well with beef or lamb.
Make and share this Pomegranate Orange Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients except for the mint leaves in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Lower the heat and simmer until the liquid has reduced by two thirds, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Strain the sauce through a fine-mesh strainer set over a bowl and stir in the mint.
- Keep covered and warm until ready to serve.