A new flavor of gelatin :) Prep time is for using prebottled pomegranate juice, and does not include chilling time.
- Heat 1 cup fruit juice in small saucepan until it just simmers, do not cook for any length of time.
- Turn off heat and stir in sugar, if using.
- Place remaining 1 cup cold juice in a medium bowl and sprinkle with gelatin, stir, let sit for 2 minutes and stir again.
- Add warm juice to cold juice, stir, and pour mixture into an 8 x 8-inch pan.
- Refrigerate until firm (about 4 hours), and cut into cubes.