1/1 Photo of Pomegranate (or Cranberry) Gelatin
A new flavor of gelatin :) Prep time is for using prebottled pomegranate juice, and does not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 cup fruit juice in small saucepan until it just simmers, do not cook for any length of time.
- 2Turn off heat and stir in sugar, if using.
- 3Place remaining 1 cup cold juice in a medium bowl and sprinkle with gelatin, stir, let sit for 2 minutes and stir again.
- 4Add warm juice to cold juice, stir, and pour mixture into an 8 x 8-inch pan.
- 5Refrigerate until firm (about 4 hours), and cut into cubes.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pomegranate (or Cranberry) Gelatin
Serving Size: 1 (555 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 24.9 g
- Protein 3.0 g