Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious bursts of pomegranate seeds hidden in a muffin, enhanced with Grand Marnier and orange zest.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients separately.
- De-seed pomegranates in a bowl of water to help prevent seeds from popping.
- Combine ingredients, folding in the pomegranate seeds last. Mix as lightly as possible.
- Bake at 400°F for about 20 minutes, depending on size of muffins and your oven.
- Remove and place on cold, wet towel to make taking the muffins out easier. Wait until the muffins have cooled before removing them from the tin.