I put this together quite quickly tonight to accompany our main dish: Yellow, white, purple and orange carrots in combination would work really well with this recipe. A garnish on top of the cooked carrots of a fresh herb: parsley, mint, cilantro would be delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g carrot (approximately)
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Depending on the size of the carrots either cut in half or quarters lengthwise.
- 3Whisk together the glaze mixture and toss with the carrots.
- 4Place the carrots in an oven proof roasting dish.
- 5Roast for about 20 minutes or until fork tender.
- 6Garnish with fresh herbs if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pomegranate Molasses-Glazed Carrots (Vegan Friendly)
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.5
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 55.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: