Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
This Pomegranate Mojito is a lovely festive & easy non-alcoholic drink! The mint and lime flavors are nicely accented with ruby red pomegranate juice and sparkling soda. Recipe from Blue on Blue in Beverly Hills, California.
- 2 teaspoons mint
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 fluid ounce simple syrup (splash, equal parts boiling water and sugar(allow to cool before using)
- lime wedge
- 2 fluid ounces pomegranate juice
- 4 fluid ounces club soda
- Muddle mint with a splash of simple syrup and three lime wedges in a glass.
- Fill glass with ice. Pour in pomegranate juice and soda.
- Garnish with lime wedge and a sprig of mint.