Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A little twist on the regular mojito.
Make and share this Pomegranate Mojito recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 12 mint leaves
- 6 tablespoons white rum
- 1⁄4 cup pomegranate juice
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 fluid ounce soda water
- Combine the sugar, lime juice and mint leaves in a tall glass; mash with the back of a spoon.
- Mix in the rum and pomegrante juice.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Top with a splash of soda water.
Very refreshing. I especially enjoyed the fresh taste of the mint.
For us this was good but not fantastic. I thought the rum a bit overpowering and it was a little too sweet so I divided the drink into two glasses added a bit more pom juice and soda. Made for ZWT 6 for the Unrulies Under the Influence
Wow! It is very good. Nice and refreshing.