Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect for Valentine's Day or any special occasion, this very simple yet elegant non-alcoholic cocktail comes courtesy of the folks at Pom Wonderful. The amount of the cider is approximate -- the original recipe simply calls for "1 glass sparkling cider", which I've estimated at 6 ounces so as to better fit into a standard champagne flute. Feel free to adjust to your tastes. Using a champagne flute will allow the beauty of the drink to come through, with the dark red of the pomegranate juice filling the stem portion as the cider sparkles above.
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate juice (freshly squeezed is best, but good-quality bottled juice will do fine)
- 3⁄4 cup sparkling apple cider, chilled
- pomegranate seeds (optional)
- Pour sparkling cider into a champagne flute.
- Top with pomegranate juice.
- Garnish with a few pomegranate seeds, if desired. Serve and enjoy!
I love sparkling apple cider and the addition of pomegranate juice was great! Thanks Lynne! Made for PRMR game.