Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
Beautiful red, smooth drink that is perfect for the Christmas holidays or Valentine's day! Easy! My guests love them.
- 4 ounces 100% pomegranate juice
- 2 ounces citrus-infused vodka
- 1 ounce triple sec or 1 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- lime slice, twisted
- Combine ingredients over ice in shaker and shake to chill.
- Strain as poured into martini glass.
I was trying to find a recipe for the ingredients I had on hand and this was it! I am very happy I found it because I really enjoyed this martini. I gave it a sugar rim with lime juice and regular sugar. I also upped the vodka a little and it easily served two (they might have been a little short). Thank you so much for posting this!
GREAT Martini! I followed your directions exactly and it was just like I had in a restaraunt recently. Thanks!