Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This one is a little different from those already posted.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces citrus-infused vodka (or orange vodka)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pomegranate juice (Pom)
- 1 ounce grapefruit juice
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 ounce simple syrup (1 part sugar, 1 part water)
- Cointreau liqueur (a splash)
- lime twist, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add vodka, pomegranate juice, grapefruit juice, lemon juice, simple syrup, and Cointreau.
- Shake vigorously; strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a lime twist.