- 3 ounces skyy citrus-infused vodka (or 3 ounches citrus vodka of your choosing)
- 3 ounces pom brand pomegranate juice
- lemon rind (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place 2 martini glasses in the freezer for about 5 minutes.
- You may also fill the glass with ice and a little water for fast chilling.
- Meanwhile, put some ice in a cocktail shaker and add the liquor and juice.
- Shake thoroughly and pour into chilled martini glasses, leaving the ice in the shaker.
- Garnish with a corkscrew of lemon rind and enjoy!