Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is similar to a Cosmo but I think it is better.
Make and share this Pomegranate Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 3 ounces skyy citrus-infused vodka (or 3 ounches citrus vodka of your choosing)
- 3 ounces pom brand pomegranate juice
- lemon rind (to garnish)
- Place 2 martini glasses in the freezer for about 5 minutes.
- You may also fill the glass with ice and a little water for fast chilling.
- Meanwhile, put some ice in a cocktail shaker and add the liquor and juice.
- Shake thoroughly and pour into chilled martini glasses, leaving the ice in the shaker.
- Garnish with a corkscrew of lemon rind and enjoy!
I prefer pomegranate schnapps instead of pom juice. This is a simple and sure to please recipe! Thank you for posting : )
Wow, this was really good! You're right, this IS beter than a cosmo. Definitely will be making these often.
Cheers! We enjoyed this. A perfect seasonal drink for the holidays.