Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1⁄2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 ounce simple syrup (1 part water, 1 part sugar)
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with 3/4 cup ice.
- Shake vigorously; pour into a chilled margarita glass.
Perfect ratio of liquors to juices. At first I thought it wasn't strong enough but I'm glad I didn't change anything because after a couple of these I was feeling good...Thank you.
This was really good! I had some vanilla syrup on hand (the kind you use in lattes) and that turned out quite tasty. I did have to use just a bit more of my syrup than the recipe, but I'm not sure it was as sweet as simple syrup. Will keep this one!
These were fantastic! We made these for the 4th of July and wow! What a hit!! We had to multiple the recipe by about a billion to serve every one there and my mom got a little spunky with the tequila but it was awesome!!