1/1 Photo of Pomegranate Julep (Mocktail)
Lynne the Pirate Queen's Note:
Another gem from the Pom Wonderful website, this is an easy and delicious non-alcoholic alternative to other juleps. Its beautiful pink color makes it perfect for Valentine's Day, breast cancer awareness celebrations, baby or bridal showers, or any fun and festive occasion. The lime juice adds a depth of flavor that nicely complements the flavor of the pomegranate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice (freshly squeezed is best, but good-quality bottled juice will do fine)
- 3 tablespoons grapefruit juice (preferably pink, but white is okay too)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon honey syrup (mix two parts honey with one part hot water and stir to dissolve, cool)
- 2 mint sprigs
- 1Bruise 1 mint sprig in bar mixing glass with honey syrup.
- 2Add remaining ingredients, and shake over ice.
- 3Strain over ice into a chilled rocks glass.
- 4Garnish with the remaining mint, and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pomegranate Julep (Mocktail)
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 21.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: