Another gem from the Pom Wonderful website, this is an easy and delicious non-alcoholic alternative to other juleps. Its beautiful pink color makes it perfect for Valentine's Day, breast cancer awareness celebrations, baby or bridal showers, or any fun and festive occasion. The lime juice adds a depth of flavor that nicely complements the flavor of the pomegranate.
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice (freshly squeezed is best, but good-quality bottled juice will do fine)
- 3 tablespoons grapefruit juice (preferably pink, but white is okay too)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tablespoon honey syrup (mix two parts honey with one part hot water and stir to dissolve, cool)
- 2 mint sprigs
- Bruise 1 mint sprig in bar mixing glass with honey syrup.
- Add remaining ingredients, and shake over ice.
- Strain over ice into a chilled rocks glass.
- Garnish with the remaining mint, and serve.
This was nice with the lime! I didn't have any fresh mint and know that it would put this drink over the top! Thank you Lynne for your delicious pomegranate drinks!