Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
Haven't tried this as yet but it looked much too interesting to pass up. Found it on mealsforyou.com.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons shallots, finely chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 slices thick bacon, cut crosswise into 1/4 inch strips
- 5 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2⁄3 cup daikon radish
- To prepare dressing, whisk together lemon zest, lemon juice, shallot, cumin, and salt; whisk in oil.
- Starting in a cold fry pan, cook bacon over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until almost crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Drain on paper towels; cool.
- To assemble salad, toss spinach, bacon, pomegranate seeds, and daikon with reserved dressing.