Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very refreshing treat on a hot summer's day.
Make and share this Pomegranate Jelly With Rose Cream recipe from Food.com.
- Combine juice, water and lemon juice in a big pot.
- Add in sugar and konnyaku powder.
- Whisk, and Warm over medium heat till boiling point, and then bring to a gentle simmer for 2 minutes. Turn off heat.
- Pour into moulds and let set in the refrigerator.
- For rose cream, combine cream, icing sugar and rosewater and whip till soft peaks form.
- To serve, unmould jelly and serve with a dollop of rose cream.