Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This jelly of mine won first place at the State Fair of Texas, and the recipe was printed in the State Fair cookbook.
- Bring juices and sugar to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Stir in liquid pectin.
- Return to a rolling boil.
- Boil hard one minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Skim foam.
- Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4" headspace.
- Wipe rim, place lids and screw bands on fingertip-tight.
- Process in boiling water bath for 5 minutes.
- Remove from BWB to cool undisturbed for 24 hours.
This was my third recipe trying to make this for Christmas gifts. It is perfect! My gift baskets have this little ruby jewel as the centerpiece!
I used Cranberry Pomegranate juice & it turned out beautifully. I did add some red food coloring to enhance the red jewel tone. I'm giving these as Christmas gifts. So pretty!
Just loved this recipe!! Made for gifts and kept some for myself. Tastes so wonderful! Will make again for sure! Thank You!!