Recipe by Toby's Foods
This jelly of mine won first place at the State Fair of Texas, and the recipe was printed in the State Fair cookbook.
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring juices and sugar to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
- Stir in liquid pectin.
- Return to a rolling boil.
- Boil hard one minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Skim foam.
- Pour hot into hot jars, leaving 1/4" headspace.
- Wipe rim, place lids and screw bands on fingertip-tight.
- Process in boiling water bath for 5 minutes.
- Remove from BWB to cool undisturbed for 24 hours.