I have not tryed this yet. But I will. Pomegranates are a great souce of Vitiamin C and Potassium. Sure sounds good hope you all will like it. I got this recipe out of the sunday newpaper in the coupons.
- Preheat oven to 375 deress Season game hens with salt,pepper and thyme cook on rack for 1 hr.
- or until done.
- Brush pomegranate glaze on hens.
- Roast another 5 mins.
- Sprinkle with fresh pomegranat arils.
- Serve wigth remaining glaze as a sauce.
- Pomegranate Glaze To juice pomegranate slice in half crosswise and use a citrus juicer.
- In stainless stell sauce pan simmer juice with a pinch of salt until reduced to a syrupy glaze about 10 Mins.