Recipe by DailyInspiration
A 4-ingredient dish that sounds delicious and very easy to make.
Top Review by NorthwestGal
This was a super delicious (and easy) way to prepare carrots, and it was a big hit with everyone in my family. My carrots never really turned deep red, but it didn't detract from the flavor. It was super delicious nevertheless, and I'll definitely make this again since everyone raved about it. I'm so glad I made this dish!! Thanks for sharing your recipe, Nancy's Pantry.
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 3 cups baby carrots
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup pomegranate juice
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Add the carrots and saute until they are bright orange, 2 minutes.
- Pour in the orange and pomegranate juices. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until the carrots are tender-crisp and glazed, 12 minutes.