1 hr 20 mins
Shirl (J) 831's Note:
I found this recipe on a food website. Perfect for Easter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bone-in spiral sliced half ham
- 1Remove and discard glaze packet from ham or reserve for another use.
- 2Prepare ham according to package directions, uncovering and brushing occasionally with 1/4 cup of the Pomegranate-Ginger Glaze for the last 30 minutes of the baking time.
- 3Pomegranate-Ginger Glaze: Cook jelly in medium saucepan over low heat 2 minutes, or until completely melted, stirring frequently.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Mix pomegranate juice, cornstarch and ginger in small bowl until well blended.
- 6Add to jelly; mix well.
- 7Increase heat to medium; cook 2 minutes, or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- 8Carve ham.
- 9Serve with the remaining Pomegranate-Ginger Glaze.
Browse Our Top Ham Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ham Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pomegranate Ginger Glaze Ham
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: