Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this recipe on a food website. Perfect for Easter.
- 1 bone-in spiral sliced half ham
- 1 cup red currant jelly
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- Remove and discard glaze packet from ham or reserve for another use.
- Prepare ham according to package directions, uncovering and brushing occasionally with 1/4 cup of the Pomegranate-Ginger Glaze for the last 30 minutes of the baking time.
- Pomegranate-Ginger Glaze: Cook jelly in medium saucepan over low heat 2 minutes, or until completely melted, stirring frequently.
- Set aside.
- Mix pomegranate juice, cornstarch and ginger in small bowl until well blended.
- Add to jelly; mix well.
- Increase heat to medium; cook 2 minutes, or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Carve ham.
- Serve with the remaining Pomegranate-Ginger Glaze.