Recipe by FLUFFSTER
This is a very festive cocktail sort of between a red and pink, and is a nice drink to make around Christmas.
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 slice fresh ginger, 1/4-inch long
- 4 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Cointreau liqueur (or other orange liquer)
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Brut champagne, well chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil first 3 ingredients in small, heavy saucepan, unil syrup is reduced to 1/3 cup, stirring often, about 10 minutes. Cool.
- Pour 4 tsp.pomegranate syrup, 1 tablespoons orange juice, and 1/4 teaspoons Cointreau into each of 4 6-oz. Chamgagne flutes. Fill each with 2/3 cup Champagne.