Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
PAMA Pomegranate Liqueur Special Equipment: Ice Cream Maker After making there a chill time of 2 hours. There is another recipe posted like this but it used 3 times the heavy cream
- Whisk together cream, milk, sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a 2.5-3 quart heavy saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over moderate heat, whisking occasionally, then boil, whisking 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer in ice cream maker according to package directions, then transfer to an airtight container and put in freezer to harden, at least 2 hours.
- Soften gelato slightly in refrigerator, about 20 minutes, before serving.
- Cook's notes:Cream mixture (before churning) can be chilled, covered up to 1 day ahead.