Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 2 tablespoons enova brand oil
- 1⁄3 cup fresh orange juice
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 12 cups Baby Spinach (about 6 ounces)
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 4 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 1⁄2 cup baked wonton
- In small bowl, whish together Enova brand oil, juices, half of the sesame seeds, and salt and pepper. In a separate bowl, combine spinach, onion, oranges, and pomegranate seeds. Pour juice mixture over spinach and toss well. Sprinkle with remaining sesame seeds and baked wontons.
- Serve 8 (1 1/4 cup servings).