Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
" An elegant dessert. This recipe is from The WEBB Cooks, articles and recipes by Robyn Webb, courtesy of the American Diabetes Association. "
- 3 cups mashed pomegranates, pulp light-colored membrane removed (sieve to remove seeds - optional)
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- The easiest way to remove the seeds is to halve the pomegranates and knock out the seeds of each half by hitting the back with a wooden spoon.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine pomegranate pulp, rose water, lemon juice, and sugar and chill for several hours.
- Serve chilled in dessert dishes.