Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Created by Alison Mesrop in "O, The Oprah Magazine" December, 2006 edition. Bright pomegranate juice is always a beautiful sight and serving these at a BBQ in the back yard or anything you may have planned that is fun. You need some time with this, from 4 hours up to 1 week ahead; didn't include time for chilling.
- Combine pomegranate juice, rum, cassis and lime juice in a large pitcher.
- Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- In a blender, combine 1 1/2 cups juice mixture and 1 cup ice cubes.
- Blend until slushy.
- Pour into large martini or wine glasses; garnish as desired.
- Repeat with remaining juice.