Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I served this at my daughter's baby shower and it was a big hit! Very easy recipe and looks so special! I also made a non alcoholic version using N/A champagne and replacing the Triple Sec with orange juice. Garnish with fresh pomegranate seeds and serve in champagne glasses.
- 2 (750 ml) bottles champagne, chilled
- 1 cup pomegranate cranberry juice, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup triple sec
- 1 1⁄2 cups pomegranate seeds
- Pour all ingredients except seeds into a pitcher.
- Serve in Champagne flutes.
- Top with pomegranate seeds.
Lovely! DH and I enjoyed this champagne cocktail very much. I reduced the recipe to make two servings. Thanks DebS#2! Made for Holiday Celebration 2010 in the Photos Forum.