Chicagoland Chef du Jour's Note:
Perfect for the holidays and just about anytime the girls get together. I have made various versions of this but this is a bit different. Enjoy! Be sure to chill everything ahead of time so the ice doesn't melt too quickly. Who needs a watered down bellini! From Giada's Kitchen: New Italian Favorites
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make simple syrup:
- 2In a saucepan, combine water and sugar over medium heat. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until sugar is dissolved. Take pan off heat and allow to cool.
- 3To make Bellinis:.
- 4Place ice in a 6-8 cup capacity punch bowl.
- 5Add simple syrup, juices, Stir well.
- 6Slowly pour in the Prosecco.
- 7Garnish with lime slices, mint sprigs and pomegranate seeds, and serve.
- 8An alternate: divide seeds between 12 champagne flutes, add 1 slice of lime, sprig of mint to each glass and pour Bellini mixture into each flute.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pomegranate & Cranberry Bellinis
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: