Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Perfect for the holidays and just about anytime the girls get together. I have made various versions of this but this is a bit different. Enjoy! Be sure to chill everything ahead of time so the ice doesn't melt too quickly. Who needs a watered down bellini! From Giada's Kitchen: New Italian Favorites
- To make simple syrup:
- In a saucepan, combine water and sugar over medium heat. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until sugar is dissolved. Take pan off heat and allow to cool.
- To make Bellinis:.
- Place ice in a 6-8 cup capacity punch bowl.
- Add simple syrup, juices, Stir well.
- Slowly pour in the Prosecco.
- Garnish with lime slices, mint sprigs and pomegranate seeds, and serve.
- An alternate: divide seeds between 12 champagne flutes, add 1 slice of lime, sprig of mint to each glass and pour Bellini mixture into each flute.