Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Based on a recipe from Esther Blum's book, Eat, Drink, and Be Gorgeous, a nutritionist's guide to living well while living it up. She says, "Pomegranate juice is chock-full of antioxidants, providing some protection for your cells while you drink." This is my favorite Cosmopolitan.
- 3⁄4 cup vodka
- 1⁄3 cup triple sec
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup pomegranate juice
- lemon twists or lime twist, for garnish
- Fill a pitcher with ice.
- Add all liquid ingredients.
- Stir until well combined and thoroughly chilled.
- Serve in martini glasses and garnish with a twist of lemon or lime.
My DH made this for me! He did cut the lime using juice of 1 lime . Thanks for an intoxicating drink! ;)