Prep 8 mins
Cook 2 mins
A friend of mine recently made this for me and I had to have the recipe. She had it chilled and ready to go before a dinner party. This is a great make-a-head of the guest time drink. I plan on making these for my friends this summer. Love it. The pomegranate juice is key.
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 59.14 ml hot water
- 354.88 ml pomegranate juice
- 177.44 ml Absolut citron vodka
- 118.29 ml fresh lime juice (about 6 limes)
- 59.14 ml triple sec (orange liqueur)
- ice cube
- orange slice
- lime slice
- Stir together sugar and hot water until sugar is dissolved. Stir in 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice and next 3 ingredients.
- Pour desired amount of pomegranate juice mixture into a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes. Cover with lid, and shake 30 seconds or until thoroughly chilled.
- Remove lid, and strain into chilled cocktail glasses. Repeat procedure with remaining pomegranate mixture. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
What a tasty cosmo! I doubled the recipe and made a full pitcher. EVERYONE wanted the recipe for these! Yummy. Thanks V!