Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Pomegranate Coolers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- 3 cups pomegranate juice, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice, plus
- 6 lime slices, for garnish
- 3 cups ginger ale, chilled
- In a pitcher, muddle the mint with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in the pomegranate juice and lime juice; just before serving, stir in the ginger ale.
- Strain into glasses filled with ice and garnish with lime slices.
I made this for New years eve and it was delicious. I loved the mint in it, very refreshing. Thanks for sharing this! Made for the PARTY tag event.
I made this today for the kids and I for a nice beverage. We found this to be a nice refreshing cooler. Thanks for another great summer recipe!! ZWT3.
Very refreshing! I enjoyed this, used lemons instead of limes. Thanks! Made for ZWT3!