What's not to like about pomegranates?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease and flour an 8-inch cake pan.
- 2In a mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy and gradually add sugar.
- 3Continue beating until mixture is stiff and full of air.
- 4Sift flour and baking powder, divide in three parts and fold into the egg-sugar mixture, alternate with the pomegranate juice.
- 5Transfer the batter to the cake pan and bake at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes.
- 6Cool for 10-15 minutes and turn out on a cake plate.
- 7Dust with powdered sugar or frost with a butter cream frosting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pomegranate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (629 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1184.8
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 505.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 247.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 150.9 g
- Protein 25.5 g