1/1 Photo of Pomegranate Body Scrub
Pomegranates are full of skin preserving antioxidants, while white cane sugar provides a natural form of glycolic acid to help dissolve and puch away dead skin cells, says David Klass, the co-founder and president of Archipelago Botanicals and this scub is similar to their Archipelago Botanicals Pomegranate Body Scrub! This comes via Better Homes & Gardens magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup white unbleached cane sugar
- 2 teaspoons oil (such as avocado, sunflower, or vegetable oil)
- 1 -2 drop essential oils, use your favorite-if you don't have any perhaps use a little vanilla (optional) or 1 -2 drop almond extract (optional)
- 1In a small bowl, mix the sugar and pomegranate seeds, crushing both with a spoon.
- 2Add the oil and mix.
- 3The pomegranate will scent the scrub, but if you want more scent, add a couple drops of your favorite essential oil.
- 4Massage gently onto damp skin. There should be enough for a full body scrub. Rinse off.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pomegranate Body Scrub
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1077.5
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 232.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 223.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g