- 354.88 ml pomegranate blueberry sorbet
- 19.71 ml lemon juice
- 29.58 ml vodka
- 9.85 ml triple sec (or other orange liqueur)
- 14.79 ml blueberries (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients; except blueberries in a blender and process or mix by hand in a small bowl (easier for a single serving).
- Top with blueberries for garnish if you wish.
- Serve in Martini Glass.
- Serve immediately.
- *Note: If sorbet is too hard straight out of the freezer to mix by hand, microwaving it for 8-10 seconds softens it enough to mix easily. No need to soften if using a blender to mix.