Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Inspired by Flower7's "Frozen Margarita Slush", I threw this together with ingredients on hand today and it was fabulous!
- 1 1⁄2 cups pomegranate blueberry sorbet
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 2 teaspoons triple sec (or other orange liqueur)
- 1 tablespoon blueberries (optional)
- Combine all ingredients; except blueberries in a blender and process or mix by hand in a small bowl (easier for a single serving).
- Top with blueberries for garnish if you wish.
- Serve in Martini Glass.
- Serve immediately.
- *Note: If sorbet is too hard straight out of the freezer to mix by hand, microwaving it for 8-10 seconds softens it enough to mix easily. No need to soften if using a blender to mix.