Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
Love this refreshing and healthy drink! Hope you do, too.
- 236.59 ml sparkling water
- 59.14 ml pomegranate-blueberry juice
- 4.92 ml lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- In a pretty glass, place a few ice cubes and pour in the blueberry pmegranite juice.
- Top with the sparkling water.
- Squeeze in the lemon juice and enjoy!
Am always looking for great tasting non-alcoholic drinks, & this one is certainly that, & so easy to prepare, too! I'm not too big on pomegranate juice, but when coupled with blueberry, it was very nice, & with the lemon, well . . . ! Will definitely keep this one around for especially for the warmer months! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my Vegan groupmates in the Vegetarian/Vegan Recipe Swap #6]