Recipe by Melvin'sWifey
Snagged this from the Campbells website...looks so delicious!! Cooking time is chill time.
- 4 cups pomegranate-blueberry juice (V8 VFusion kind recommended)
- 2 cups fresh blueberries (or strawberries or use a combo of both)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the V8, blueberries, honey and lemon juice into a blender container. Cover and blend until smooth. Pour the V8 mixture into an 11x7-inch baking pan. Cover the pan tightly with plastic wrap.
- Freeze for 45 minutes or until the edges of the V8 mixture become icy. Stir the V8 mixture with a whisk. Cover and freeze for 45 minutes more. Stir the V8 mixture again with the whisk.
- Cover the pan and freeze for 3 hours or until the V8 mixture is frozen solid.
- Scrape the frozen V8 mixture with a fork to form icy flakes. Cover and freeze for 1 hour.
- Spoon the granita into goblets or parfait glasses. Garnish with mint leaves and serve with additional fresh fruit.