Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Breakfast in a glass.
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- fresh blueberries, for garnish
- In blender, mix yogurt, blueberries, juice and honey until smooth.
- If desired, garnish with fresh blueberries.
Delicious and healthy!! You can't beat that combination. Although I love the recipe as is, I think it would still be wonderful without adding the honey - which is what I'm going to try the next time. And, oh yes, there WILL be a next time. :) Thank you!
Beyond yummy! Followed the directions and measurements exactly. What a wonderful breakfast treat, so creamy and fruity. DH approved also and he is not into anything in the morning. Thanks!!