Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a smoothie recipe I got from a little book of smoothies and summer drinks I picked up one day near the cash register at the grocery store. It makes a great breakfast smoothie!
- 1⁄3 cup egg substitute (all whites)
- 6 ounces 100% pomegranate juice
- 1 (6 ounce) container nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup frozen mixed berries
- Simple combine all ingredients into blender, and blend on medium speed until smooth.
- If you want a thicker smoothie just add ice when blending.
Made this smoothie as given in the recipe ~ No changes & no additions although I did double it for the 2 of us & I had thought about adding a banana (maybe another time), & we had a wonderfully tasty breakfast drink! Thanks so much for sharing the recipe, which I've now filed in my special smoothie recipe file! [Made & reviewed in the current Let's P-A-R-T-Y! event]
Made for Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #15. What an easy breakfast! So good, too! For those of you on WW, the points value for this using WW Vanilla Yogurt is 5. Thanks Culinary Explorer for posting this great and healthy smoothie recipe. :lol: