Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lovely vegetarian salad.
- 1⁄2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1⁄2 cup banana (firm)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper (red)
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper (green)
- 1⁄4 cup sweet onion (vadalia)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar (white)
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons pomegranate molasses
- salt (to taste)
- Dice bananas, peppers and onions.
- Toss bananas, peppers, onions, pomegranate seeds and sugar together.
- In a separate bowl whisk together oil, vinegar, and pomegranate molasses.
- Drizzle over salad mixture and gently toss.
- Chill for 2 hours.
Great summer salad! I tagged this recipe to use some pomegranate molasses that I had and I am glad I did. Did not have any pomegranate seeds but added some raspberries instead. Very good and interesting salad! Thanks for sharing!