A grilled & glazed Cornish hen recipe from the Today show kitchen. I haven't tried this recipe yet but it looks delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the pomegranate juice, balsamic vinegar and honey to a boil.
- 2Turn to medium low heat and simmer until mixture becomes like a thick glaze.
- 3Reserve the other half to use for glazing during grilling.
- 4Heat grill to about 400 degrees, and begin to cook the poussin.
- 5Start by grilling the birds skin-side down for about 7 minutes.
- 6Brush with reserved glaze, then turn the pieces over.
- 7Glaze the tops and grill for 3 more minutes.
- 8Turn over again, glaze the tops and continue grilling until done.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pomegranate & Balsamic Glazed Cornish Game Hens
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.4
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 108.7 mg
- Sodium 82.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 34.8 g
- Protein 24.0 g