This just looked really interesting and I wanted to save the recipe. This is from a November 2004 issue of Country Living. Can be served either hot or as pamegranate-champagne cocktails.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except half of te kumquats and the brandy in a medium sauce pan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil.
- 2Reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and add the brandy if you choose. Mixture can be cooled and refrigerated at this point.
- 3For hot pomegranate-apple cider, reheat the spiced pomegranate mixture and divide among four mugs. Add remaining kumquat slices to each of the mugs. Serve hot.
- 4For pomegranate-champagne cocktails, divide 1/2 cup of the cooled spiced pomegranate mixture between four champagne flutes. Add four ounces of chilled champagne to each glass and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pomegranate - Apple Cocktails
Serving Size: 1 (403 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.7
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: